Whatever your reasons for seeking a transition—greater growth, more freedom in your business or personal life, lessening your day-to-day management responsibilities, or retiring—knowing your options before beginning your transition can help save you time, energy, and money.
Depending on your goals, the differences matter!
In this guide you’ll learn:
- The essential differences between integrators and aggregators
- How internal and external succession plans work
- How this record-setting buyers’ market came to be
- The type of succession plan that could improve the lives of employees’
- How private equity changed everything (and why that’s good for principals)
- Why advisory firm principals have more options than ever before